Sunday, May 12, 2019

5/12/2019

Good morning to all. It is seven forty-one in the morning here in Dalton, Georgia and still very wet outside. We are supposed to have rain up until Tuesday. I am sitting here with my first cup of coffee while the dogs are outside. My husband is still asleep and I am trying to be as quiet as a mouse to allow him to sleep.

I went to bed late and I have been up and down several times, but I don't feel so tired. I have been monitoring my blood pressure since taking new medicine yesterday and it still varies. I got a few things done yesterday but not a whole lot because my blood pressure was so high that I thought I was going to the hospital, but I rested instead.

Today I will be posting another article and writing on my next book. I have some author pages to work on and revamp plus some stuff for my nonprofit organization as well. I have to research some foundations to begin grant writing for our new project. Everything will get done today because I have the motivation now to do them.

I am excited about the last two books that I just published and enjoy writing them. Being on our property where it is pretty quiet, I will have the chance to write in a better atmosphere and uninterrupted. It is the book writer's dream to have a place so serene and quiet.

Well, I will have to end this post here today because there are so many things to get done and I want to be able to get them finished without rushing. I wish everyone a blessed day and a "Happy Birthday" to those who were born on this date. May you be blessed with many more to come. Please keep the homeless in your prayers and that we can get our project off the ground.

Take care and if you would like to help us out in our endeavors, please click on one of the links below and make your contribution to assist us in helping the homeless regain their self-sufficiency.

Paypal Fundraising


No comments:

Post a Comment