Thursday, May 9, 2019

5/9/2019

Good morning to everyone, it is eight thirteen in the morning here in Dalton, Georgia and it has been raining throughout the night. The countdown has begun for our move and the closer it gets, the more excited I get. I have approximately half of our stuff packed in boxes and totes and hopefully tomorrow we will begin loading the trailer up with what is packed so that I can make more room to move around and pack the rest of our stuff.

I have had a weird night with waking up several times and just sitting here. I sit for about thirty minutes and then go right back to bed. It is crazy. I have been looking over our bills and things are going to be tight for next month, but they will get straightened out and we will be back on track financially.

For some good news, I just published those two manuscripts that I had been sitting on and now I have seven books published. Yay Me! I just had to share that with everyone. Now I can finish the one I have been working on and hopefully, after the editing process it will be ready for publishing. I know that while we are living on our property I will be able to get more writing done.

I have informed my husband that while up there, I will work half a day on clearing the property and then the other half goes to writing my books to which he agreed. We both know that this will be a good thing for both of us and really for me with my mental illness. He hates to see me stress so much and go through changes, so being up there by ourselves and with peace and quiet, I will be better.

I just fed my dogs and gave them their water and now it is time for me to get other things done before my doctor's appointment this morning. I get to go see my diabetes doctor today and show her how crazy my sugar has been since getting my epidural. It will be okay because I am getting it back under control again.

Well, time to get off of here and do some other things. I wish everyone a blessed Thursday and a "Happy Birthday" to those celebrating today. Take care and keep the homeless in your prayers.

Paypal Fundraising


No comments:

Post a Comment