Sunday, May 5, 2019

5/5/2019

Good morning everyone. It is eight-thirty-seven in the morning with cool temperatures and the sun is trying to poke it's head out. The dogs have just been let out to go potty and I am sitting here with my husband drinking our first cup of coffee together. I am still a little tired and can go back to sleep, but I won't. I am going to stay up because I have things to do today.

We finished my roommate's bedroom and got it switched around. Both of us were hurting by the time we were done. He has a four poster bed that weighs more than my husband and I together and it is a monster. We went to get something to eat after we finished the room and then I showered getting the dust off me.

We took our medications and then went to bed with the babies and I slept most of the night with only a few bathroom breaks but slept pretty good. I got up this morning with things to do. I have to do my daily house chores, make a store run, and then I will be editing one of my finished manuscripts to get it up and published.

I am slowly waking up and trying to get myself motivated to get things done. I have an article to write which is simple enough in itself and then working on my newest manuscript. I fell behind a few days on it but I will be trying to do my best at catching it up to where it should be. My coffee isn't helping right now and I need to get a refreshment so I will be right back.

Okay, I have my drink and just checked my sugar and took my insulin. I know that when I finish here I will have to go clean up the kitchen since no one in this house likes to clean. I feel like I am being used because no one will clean except my husband or me. So, I will end this here and go take care of it so that I can sit and get my stuff done.

I wish everyone a blessed Sunday and a "Happy Birthday" to those who were born on this date. May each and every one of you be blessed with many more. Take care and keep the homeless in your thoughts and prayers. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment