Friday, May 17, 2019

5/17/2019

Hello everyone. Well, we are six days away from moving to our property and the excitement grows. I have been packing stuff up for the past few days and we have begun loading the trailer with our stuff. It will be nice once we get up there and begin clearing more property and then putting the fence up for the dogs to run free, but until then they will be on runners.

I imagine it will take a few days to unload the trailer and organize where everything will be going. Our cabin will have a front porch and twenty-eight feet of living space with a loft at each end which will be used for storage.

I need to get on the ball with my writing and publishing more books as well as writing grants for our nonprofit to get funding in for our big project. It will take some money to get it set up, but I am willing to use some of my own money to help get it going.

My husband has been a big help with loading everything while I pack it up. I think he is worried about being knocked back into the stone age since we won't have electric except for a generator and no running water for a minute. We will get there eventually a little at a time. I am staying positive.

It is time for the dogs quiet time where they come inside and take a nap for a couple of hours so that we can have peace and quiet to either get things done or take a nap ourselves. Right now they are playing on the bed behind me.

Well, I will end this here and get them to calm down so that I can get some writing done while it is quiet. I hope everyone is having an awesome day and a very "Happy Birthday" to everyone celebrating today. May you be blessed with many more. Please also keep the homeless in your thoughts and prayers because they need it to overcome their trials of addiction and homelessness.

If you would like to support our cause to end homelessness please click a link below and make your donation.

Paypal Fundraising



No comments:

Post a Comment