Monday, May 13, 2019

5/13/2019

Good morning everyone. How are you? I am good this morning now that I got to shower. It is difficult sometimes to get a shower in this house because every time I want to get in someone else is getting in there. Well, I feel human again and today will be a good day because the sun is shining and we will be able to start packing up the trailer for next weeks move.

It is almost here and I am getting excited by the minute thinking about what things I will get to do up there on the property. The only power we will have will be a generator for now until we get the kitchen built and put in the breaker box. That will be a minute thought because we first have to get the yard fenced in to get the dogs taken care of.

The next step would be to search for water and dig the well and then go from there. It will be a slow moving process but we have plenty of time to get it done and at our leisure. I will be getting in shape while working the property and preparing it for a large greenhouse and small farm.

As for my writing, I will probably be a few days over into the next book's term because I could not get my file explorer to work to open anything, so I had to reset my computer back to factory settings. Now, everything works and I can get back to my writing. I have missed it and stress out when I don't get to write.

Well, time to get my husband motivated to packing the trailer up and get things done around here. I hope everyone has an awesome Monday and a "Happy Birthday" to those celebrating today. Please keep the homeless in your thoughts and prayers and if you would like to make a contribution, please click a link at the bottom. Take care.

Paypal Fundraising


No comments:

Post a Comment