Friday, October 11, 2019

9/17/2019


Good morning to everyone. It is eight o’clock in the morning here I Bethel Springs, Tennessee. I have been up for a few minutes and my husband is making the coffee. I feel pretty good about the day ahead and look forward to getting more stuff done today in writing.
I have not been stressed out since coming home from church on Sunday, which is a good thing, especially for me. I am usually the one who stresses the most. My husband and I have rekindled our hearts and togetherness here lately where we are back to playing around and flirting with one another. I love him so much.
We were going to burn some remaining brush today, but he woke up with his back hurting him, so I think it will be a day off for him, but not for me because I have a lot of writing to do and catch up on. I went to the library here yesterday and got a library card as well as checked out a stack of books. Some of them are refresher books that I need refreshing on and others are new information for me.
Well, the coffee is done and I want to spend a few minutes with my husband while drinking coffee before my face gets stuck in this computer writing. I hope that everyone has a wonderful day full of blessings and “Happy Birthday” to those who are celebrating today. May you all have many more years to come. Please keep the homeless in your thoughts and prayers. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment