Friday, October 11, 2019

9/24/2019


Good morning everyone. It is eight thirty-nine in the morning here in Bethel Springs, Tennessee and very beautiful outside. We haven’t been up long and are waiting on the coffee to finish. We have our game plan for the day set in stone and will be working some today on the property. I will be doing some weed eating while my husband brush cuts some of the remaining area left for the garden and orchard.
I slept pretty good last night but it did get a bit chilly in here to where all the dogs plus the two of us were covered up under the blankets to keep warm. I am hoping and praying that God will bless my business adventure to where we can get our wood-burning stove earlier than December.
That is when our finances will allow for it as they are right now, but with God all things are possible. I drove past the area where we will be set up at and there was someone else there selling food from a pull-behind trailer. When I told my husband about it, he asked why we would do any better than them and I told him because we have God on our side.
This will be a short post so that we can conserve generator gas for the next week. I hope everyone is having a blessed week so far. I want to wish a “Happy Birthday” to everyone with a birthday today and please, please everyone keep the homeless in your thoughts and prayers. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment