Friday, October 11, 2019

9/26/19


Good morning to all. It is now almost nine-thirty in the morning here with a very overcast look and feel outside. It did sprinkle a little but not much and we are sitting here drinking out coffee and my husband is playing with the dogs.
We went to Bible study last night and my husband even participated in the question and answer part which I thought was very cool. I think he learned quite a bit last night because he has been working on himself and making some changes within himself. I love and appreciate the way he is trying to live right and for God.
It looks like it will be a day off today because of the thought of rain, but I can still do some cleanup around the property. We walked the property yesterday and picked up all the trash, but I still have some raking around the house to do.
My dad called me two days ago and he is in Tennessee doing some visiting and stated that he might get a chance to come pay us a visit on their way back to Montana. My dad is my rock and I love him so much. He has always been there for me when I needed him since I became an adult. I wish I could spend more time with him, but we live states away from each other.
Well, it is time to get to work. I have eight more parables to write before Bible study tonight because one of the women are going to translate them for me so that I can publish the book for children. I am still working on my one book and I just broke the forty thousand word limit on it and it is getting to the good point of the story, which it is all good, but I love the way it is going to end.
So, I wish for everyone a blessed day and a “Happy Birthday” to everyone who is another year older today. May you have many more to come. Please keep the homeless in your thoughts and prayers now that fall is getting close and it is getting chilly outside. Have a great day. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment