Friday, October 11, 2019

9/22/2019


Hello everyone. It is two o’clock in the afternoon here in Bethel Springs, Tennessee and very windy today. WE just got back from church and it was a good service. I felt the presence of God there today and had such a release I just can’t put into words. My husband went with me and I am not sure of how he felt or how to even put into words what he said to me, but not everyone feels the same thing.
I came home and swept the floor and did some note taking for the business I am going to adventure into. I am excited about it and pray that God will bless it for our good and His glory. I have been working numbers almost all week getting everything into perspective and ready for it.
I feel today will be a productive day for me since I am first, sitting here writing about my life to you fine people. I love sharing the good with the bad with everyone, so that people see that I have issues just like everyone else.
Well, today will e a short post since I have so much to do today. I wish for everyone to have a blessed day and for those turning another year older today, “Happy Birthday” Please keep the homeless in your thoughts and prayers because no one should have to live like they do. Please pray for them or even go out and touch one’s heart today. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment