Friday, June 15, 2018

6/15/2018

"Happy Friday!" It is a beautiful morning outside, the sun is shining which is a good thing because the rain was getting to be too much. The weekend is here for a lot of you which is a good thing and I know you are waiting for the clock to finish your shift at work.

I transplanted the rest of my garden from pots to the ground and upon checking on them this morning they are all perked up and growing strong. We just got back from dropping someone off at work which I had to get up at six this morning, bummer. Some of my tomato plants are beginning to flower and the rest are doing their best to grow. I still need to get my pumpkins and watermelons in the ground before the end of this month.

I manage to get fifteen hundred words of my next short story done yesterday which made me happy. I write short stories of about five thousand words which became too much to write in one day and be able to get things done around the house. So, I broke it down to fifteen hundred words a day for three days to write one story. It looks like I will be posting a short story every three days for each page of my site.

I just returned from my primary doctor's appointment and had mentioned about my treadmill exercise which was good in her opinion. She gave me hope that if I lose enough weight, my diabetes could eventually disappear. That would be great and I know I am on the right path to achieving that goal. I came home and jumped right on the treadmill to get my time done for today which right now is a quarter mile every day. I am starting out slowly because I have been sedentary for many years.

Well, I need to get going on the rest of my goals for today since I got a late start with doctor's appointments and everything. Have an awesome Friday and welcome to the weekend.






No comments:

Post a Comment