Saturday, June 16, 2018

6/16/2018

Good evening everyone. it is about nine forty-five at night and I did my first author table at the local flea market which I didn't sell any books but that will not frustrate me. I actually got a third of a chapter written while I was there. I just need to publish more books to have at my table.

I did get a few good comments about me being an author and that was enough to give me hope for a brighter tomorrow. I know it will take some time but eventually, I will get there to selling more books. Today encourages me to keep pressing forward.

I was exhausted from the heat when we got back today and needed a couple hour nap from having to get up so early. Tomorrow is another day and a new day for getting my brand out there. I plan on publishing some more books next month so it will get better.

Other than that, I will be going to bed soon because five-thirty comes early and fast. My husband goes with me to show his support of my writing which I love that about him. It might seem stupid or senseless but to me, it is a way for me to tell my stories. Even if I never sell one book which I have sold quite a few paperbacks and audiobooks, I will build a library for me to look back on and remember that it was me who wrote them.

Well, it is time for me to say goodnight so that I can get ready for tomorrow. I hope everyone has a good and safe night tonight. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment