Thursday, December 12, 2019

12/12/2019

Good afternoon everyone. How are we all doing this cold morning? I actually slept in a bit today and got up around eleven o'clock this morning. I have had my coffee and now I have to get ready to go to a doctor's appointment. I got the house cleaned yesterday and by the time I was done, I was tired and couldn't find the motivation to write.
Today will be different because there is not that much to clean and then I will have the day to write and catch up on yesterdays to keep with my schedule. I just have to write an extra short story, article, and then catch up on my current book's word count. I love writing and I think it loves me too because it keeps me motivated and focused.
This will be a short post because i have to get ready to go, but I wanted to wish everyone a blessed day and to those who are another year older today, "Happy Birthday" and may you have many more to come. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment