Saturday, December 21, 2019

12/21/2019

Hello everyone. It is six twenty-five in the evening here in Dalton, Georgia and it has been a really good day today. The sun came out and the temperatures were nice. I got the house cleaned and then rested a bit because my leg was hurting. I just got out of the shower and now I am sitting here getting ready to begin my writing. It has been hard to get back into because of my not feeling well since Thanksgiving. I do plan on getting back into it full time and I will have to get my body back into the routine.
I have just had the blahs since Thanksgiving along with some vomiting and chills. I felt like a mucous factory with all the draining of my sinuses and the post nasal drip. Well last night I made my birthday cake and we had it early because one of my friends won't be able to be here tomorrow for my birthday, but that is okay too. I don't feel another year older, but I guess it is all in your mind.
Things are quiet around here tonight with my husband asleep because he couldn't sleep last night and I will have to go wake him up here shortly so that he can try to sleep tonight. I am sitting here at the dining room table and I can't believe how quiet it is. There are not many people here visiting and it is so nice because I can get some writing done uninterrupted.
Well, I need to get my stuff done and I wish everyone to have a happy and safe weekend. "Happy Birthday" to those of you are another year older today, I will be there at midnight tonight. Please keep the homeless in your thoughts and prayers. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment