Tuesday, December 17, 2019

12/17/2019

hello everyone. It is almost twelve-thirty in the afternoon and cloudy outside. It is not really cold, but a little chilly here in Dalton, Georgia. I have been sick for the past few days and I went to see my doctor yesterday and she gave me antibiotics for any bacterial infections, but she thinks that my sinus and head cold are possibly viral. She is also treating my stomach issue for diabetic gastroparesis. Everything that I eat, causes issues a couple hours later and it doesn't matter what I eat or how little I eat.
My face was swollen last night on the right side with my sinuses inflamed and irritated. It hurt so much that I sat with an ice pack on my face just to numb it a little enough for me to go to sleep. It worked for a bit, but I still hurt going to sleep.
I woke up this morning with a clogged head but not so much swelling and pain in my face. I took all my meds this morning and even began taking Chantix to help me quit smoking. I am tired of cigarettes and how they taste but I can't seem to quit on my own. It is going to be a New Year's resolution to stop and so the first day of the year is my quit date. Please keep me in your prayers that I can quit.
Other than what I have mentioned, everything seems to be going okay. I have missed a few days of writing since being sick, but I am going to get things going today and hopefully get most things done on my list. I am a list person and can't seem to function without a list. I am also a person who can't function when there is chaos or drama.
so, let me get things moving forward and I hope that everyone has a great day and "Happy Birthday" to those who are a year older today. May you all have many more to come. Please keep the homeless in your thoughts and prayers and please remember before you judge that not everyone homeless is out there because of drugs or alcohol. that is just the coping mechanism for being homeless. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment