Monday, December 16, 2019

12/16/2019

Good morning everyone. I apologize for not posting these last couple of days due to being sick. I woke up the other morning with my sinuses draining and then I knew that I would get sick soon after. My sinuses have been swollen and very uncomfortable. the post nasal drip is the worst part of it. Then it all moved to just one side of my face with my face and head hurting.
It lasted a couple of days and last night it moved into my ear. Now my ear is hurting and stopped up and it stretches down to my neck. I am going to go see my doctor this morning which will give me antibiotics and cough syrup for the nasty dry cough that I have.
Once I get back from the doctor I will be making calls to Walmarts to set up tables for Hope Station USA to collect the much-needed things for the homeless. It is time to get in gear with my nonprofit because the homeless need our help and assistance. I will be diligently working on grant proposals for the coming year and getting our fundraiser in gear for our new project called pathways to self-sufficiency which is a six-month program to help the homeless become self-sufficient again. My expectations for this year are high and I know that we will do our best and getting them off the streets and someplace safe.
other than that, I will be going back into my writing today and getting my daily goals done. Everything is on a timeline schedule and I will need to follow it specifically in order to get projects done within a timely manner. I hope everyone has an awesome day and "Happy Birthday" to those who woke up another year older today. May you all have many more years to come. Please keep the homeless in your thoughts and prayers. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment