Friday, December 27, 2019

12/27/2019

My apologies for not writing any posts lately, it has just been one of those years where I am elected to cook dinner and no one wants to help. I have been so busy cleaning the house, cooking, and baking that my life went on standby for a few days. let me wish everyone a Merry Christmas even though it is a little late. My favorite place to be is here writing to all of you.
Now that the holidays are officially coming to a close for another year, I can finally get my life back in order and back on track. I have just a few days left of this year to have my addictions book part one completed and I think it will be on time. I have to possibly break this book into two books because of the content. I call it the beast because there is so much information plus there will be a companion book to go along with it.
I am wrapping up the first part of it and still have to format and edit but my hope is that it will help just one person to break their addiction cycle. I went through many years of all types of addictions and have broken most, but I still have one or two left to break. With God's help, I think those two will be broken soon.
Did everyone have a great Christmas? We didn't too much celebrate this year. No decorations or even a tree. This is what happens when you live with someone else. Next year, I plan on having a tree fully decorated and lots of gifts underneath it. I am the decorating type of woman who loves to see tinsel everywhere and a bright lighted tree with gifts for my babies underneath it. I wasn't able to afford anything for them this year but will get them some stuff after the first of the year.
My husband is gone to a doctor's appointment and I just got up and I am having my first cup of coffee. The babies are eating their food and playing in the next room while I sit here and write this post. I am going to be working on my book for the next few days and getting it finished.
Well, it is time to get motivated and I have the music playing so allow me to say goodbye for now. Have a blessed day and bless others. I want to say "Happy Birthday" to those of you who are celebrating today. May you have many more to come. Please remember the homeless in your thoughts and prayers as we move into colder months. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment