Wednesday, December 18, 2019

12/18/2019

Good morning to all. It is nine ten in the morning here in Dalton, Georgia and a sunny morning outside. the sun is shining but the temps are still low with a wind that is bringing in the windchill factor of cold. I just woke up not to long ago and I am having my first cup of coffee. My head is a little foggy because of my cold but it is getting better.
I did some writing yesterday and I did manage to get quite a bit of my daily list done. I was happy with that. I have been trying to work on getting back into my routine and it has been hard with my being sick and all. It is miserable being sick and for me because I don't get sick that often. I hate it because I can't really do anything but stay in the bed or lay on the couch.
Today is a new day and I feel a bit better so I will be trying to get things completed today. I feel the need to write and keep writing. It is my passion and I must keep going. I have many books to write and I will be publishing a couple more at the end of the year. I am hoping to have my addictions book done by then, but I will not know for sure until it is complete.
I need to start making calls today to Walmart's and get some donation table set up for the new year. We need supplies for the upcoming year. We will be acquiring a small passenger bus soon to be able to transport supplies and services to the homeless. I am looking forward to fixing it up and getting Hope Station USA put on the sides of it. It will be a great year for Hope Station.
Well, time to start my schedule and daily list, so I wish a blessed day for everyone and a very "Happy Birthday" to those who are celebrating today. May you all have many more to come. Please keep the homeless in your thoughts and prayers during this winter season. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment