Friday, December 20, 2019

12/20/2019

Good afternoon everyone. It is going on one o'clock in the afternoon here in Dalton, Georgia and the sun is shining brightly. I am sitting here doing a breathing treatment to help me breathe better. I can barely smell right now so hopefully, this cold is going away. I have been sick since Thanksgiving night and have hated it ever since.
I just got back from running errands and not it is time to get things done around here. I finished off a short story for one book last night plus did a few things for another book. My goal is to get these books published right around the first of the year. My addictions book is likely to be a large enough book that I can break it down into two books with a companion book to go along with them, so I need to get things moving today.
Everyone is leaving to go visit their daughter, so I will get a chance to clean up the house while they are gone. There isn't much to do because we cleaned really good the other day. Everyone doesn't want me to hibernate and isolate in my room to write so I have agreed to sit at the dining room table and write plus I can watch the house better in here.
Sunday is my birthday and I will be forty-nine and everyone says that I don't look my age and that is okay. They all want me to bake my cake early because I am making a German Chocolate cake and it seems to be everyone's favorite. So, I gave in and I am making it now while everyone is gone, so it will have a chance to cool off.
Well, I should end this here so that I can tend to my husband who just had the rest of his teeth out and will be sore. I hope everyone has a wonderful Friday and be safe this weekend. "Happy Birthday" to those who are celebrating today ad may you all have many more to come. Please keep Hope Station USA and the homeless in your thoughts and prayers. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment