Thursday, December 19, 2019

12/19/2019

Good evening to all readers here on my site. How are you? I am okay today just still a bit under the weather. I have been trying to rest today because being sick has brought out the worst in me with me vomiting all day and having a bad night last night. I coughed so much last night that I threw myself out of the bed and slept on the floor for the rest of the night.
How is everyone enjoying their night? I hope you all are having a great night with loved ones. Christmas is right around the corner and everyone should be bustling around doing their last-minute shopping. We had no money this year to do Christmas and we don't even have a tree up. I will be getting the babies some toys and treats after Christmas when we get paid again. They need some toys so they will leave my husband's stuff alone.
I have been doing some writing but not as much as I should be doing because I have been sick. I have so many things that need to get done but I have to get better first so my voice will be normal. I struggle every day to get out of bed because I feel so bad, but I am trying.
Sunday I turn forty-nine years old and have plans to make a large German Chocolate cake for my birthday. Everyone has been trying to get me to make it for the last week, but I keep telling them "No". Fifty is approaching soon and I cannot believe I have lived so long being that I had a bad past which I shouldn't have lived through, but I know God has been with me all this way.
Well, it is almost time for dinner to be done and I have some other things to get done for the night. I hope everyone sleeps well tonight and that your morning will be a blessing to others. "Happy Birthday" to those who are celebrating today and may you all have many more to come. Please keep the homeless in your thoughts and prayers for a plate of food to eat and a warm place to sleep. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment