Saturday, December 7, 2019

12/7/2019

Hello everyone. It is going on three o'clock in the afternoon here in Dalton, Georgia and the sun is shining and not quite so cold outside. It is hard to believe that it is winter with the sun shining and no snow on the ground. I slept in a little today and had coffee with my husband this morning. I have been on strike with cleaning the house since yesterday because after cleaning the house really good I found a sink full of dishes and people's clothing everywhere, so I figured that I can't do it anymore by paying rent to live here and be everyone else's maid too.
I have gotten our stuff unpacked and put away and now I am ready to get back to writing. I recently published my crime thriller and I have had a good response to it so far. I am proud of my writing and published books. I have just had a couple of weeks of unpacking and getting things established here and now I can get back into my writing and find my passion again.
Monday, I will begin making phone calls to several different Walmart locations to set up weekends for our donation drive where we collect socks, blankets, food, and other things for the homeless. I plan on making this a better year for Hope Station USA and getting her back on track since my health is improving. I look forward to helping the homeless and passing out hope to them that there is another way to live and that they don't have to be out there in the elements.
Well, time to get things going around here and back into my writing. I hope everyone has a wonderful day and a "Happy Birthday" to everyone born on this date. May you all have many more to come. God Bless and take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment