Monday, December 9, 2019

12/9/2019

Good evening everyone who is still awake on this chilly evening. I have been busy all day getting things in order to get back on a more permanent schedule to get everything done. It is ten twenty-two in the evening here in Dalton, Georgia and all is quiet outside.
One of my roommates is finally cooking dinner, but my husband is already asleep because of a toothache he has had for a couple of weeks now. He is finally getting to the dentist tomorrow to have those broken teeth taken out. I smell the grease from the chicken frying and it is making me queasy to the point of not wanting to eat.
Tomorrow is a busy day for both of us because we both have appointments to go to and then the food bank with the food stamp office following that. Then, when we get home it is to writing I go. I have my binder set up now with all my schedules and stuff inside which is my life. I am a list kind of woman who needs it to function. I have a list or check-off sheet for everything.
I will try to get back to posting my journals in the morning with coffee so that everyone can hear about how my day has gotten started and then you will know how my day will pan out. I am looking forward to getting back into my schedules and having the time for my family too. The dogs have gotten a little time from me because of the move and me setting up things to get started.
Well, they just called for dinner, so I will go and put plates away for my husband and me because I can't eat so late with my diabetes. I will end this post here with fond wishes to everyone. I hope everyone has had a prosperous day and a blessed one tomorrow. Please keep the homeless in your thoughts and prayers as the Christmas season moves closer with winter and freezing temperatures ahead for those sleeping outside. "Happy Birthday" to all of you who are celebrating today and may you have many more to come. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment