Thursday, August 1, 2019

7/28/2019


I woke up this morning with my husband having coffee ready for me. It was early around six thirty and we sat on our front porch drinking coffee and watching the dogs play. I apologize if I haven’t written a post in a while because we have no power and are running off a generator long enough each night to cook food and that I when I charge up my computer so that I can continue writing on my book.
I went to church this morning and it was a good message for me to hear. I just got home, and my husband is relaxing after doing some burning of brush piles this morning. He is just a great help and I love him so much for everything he does. We have finally cleared an acre of land by hand and it has been brutal with the heat temperatures being in the nineties.
I have a few things on my to-do list for today and we are setting up things to begin building the rest of the house beginning in late September. Right now, until then it is playing catch up with credit cards and bills which has been a struggle, but we will manage. I keep a positive outlook on things and sometimes it becomes a struggle keeping my husband positive.
We have cleared enough back yard for the dogs to have at least half an acre of yard space to run and play in. Right now, they get to run free and they love it. It is hilarious watching them chase after new bugs they have never seen like frogs and crickets.
I will be writing a post every day from now on again but will only be able to post them once a week when we go to town and I can get on the internet. Well, it is time for me to go so that I have enough life left in my battery to get some book writing done and setting up my new tweets. I hope everyone has a wonderful day and a blessed day. “Happy Birthday” to everyone celebrating today and may you have many more. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment