Friday, August 9, 2019

8/6/2019


Good morning everyone. I feel pretty good this morning. It is beautiful outside, but a bit humid since all the rainstorms that came through for the last couple of days. I just woke my husband up with his cup of coffee and I have already fed the dogs, taken my medication, and had a few phone calls this morning. He is a bit grouchy this morning, but he has those mornings like I do.
I have plans on getting some writing done today as well as making some phone calls to set up donation tables for our nonprofit. I feel excited today and full of motivation this morning. I picked up and set up my medication box and I am on track with that. We have some property work to do today since the rain-soaked everything. My husband wants to hand dig our well for water which I know will be a task.
After careful consideration and thinking, I have made a list of steps to take to begin working on our nonprofit stuff and getting her up and going again. I am going to go back to the beginning with her and made a list of everything that I did ten years ago when I incorporated her and will begin designing new flyers to hand out and get her name out there again.
I can’t believe that it has been ten years of serving the homeless and now with other new projects on my mind, I hope that things will go full force by the end of the year. I will be driving a lot to service two states and hopefully, soon we will be registering in Tennessee too. Homelessness has become such a huge problem, yet no one wants to take notice except for homeless veterans. I give them respect, but what about the other homeless people many of who didn’t ask to be homeless?
Well, it is time to get started with my day. I hope everyone has an awesome day and a very “Happy Birthday” to those celebrating today. May God give you many more to come. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment