Tuesday, August 13, 2019

8/12/19


Good morning everyone. It is a beautiful day here in Bethel Springs, Tennessee. The birds are chirping their songs and there is a light breeze blowing. I just got up not long ago, but I was up around two-thirty this morning with my husband who couldn’t sleep. We shared a few moments together having coffee while watching an orange moon set in the Eastern sky.
We are at a critical point now where we are having to pawn some things to get through these next two weeks because of some unexpected bills needing to be paid. It will be a struggle but then we will be back on track and gearing up to build our home. Plus, I had to budget money for foo since food stamps only wants to give us forty-nine dollars a month for two people. So, right now we have no food whatsoever, very little gas for the generator, and no water to drink. I have been in worse ways, but this too will pass.
I took the last three days off from work to concentrate on my book writing, but now it is time to go back to helping my husband clear more property. It has been hard on us with the high temperatures, but it will be cooling down soon. I have been working on our nonprofit stuff and it is looking good so far. We have lots of ideas for bringing in some money to get one of our projects off the ground to assist the homeless. It is a pilot program which we think will have great success.
Well, it is time to get things going around here, so I will bid everyone a “Happy Monday” and to those celebrating a birthday today, “Happy Birthday” and may you have many more. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment