Thursday, August 1, 2019

7/30/2019


Last night was a good night because we got to spend some time together. I love my husband very much because he is so loving and supportive plus he takes good care of me. he washed my feet last night as well as trimmed my nails. I am a diabetic with neuropathy and can hardly feel my feet. I also have hammertoes which I have had several toenails come off, so he takes care of my feet for me.
We had dinner early and then spent time with the dogs before going to bed. It is difficult this morning being the last days of the month and no more gas for the generator, so we did not get to have coffee this morning. I feel awake but still a bit fatigued.
We are going to take the day off today and tomorrow because of no more gas to run the weed eater which gives me more time to write and organize some drawers that need it. I also have several calls to make for our nonprofit to set up some donation tables which my phone is charging right now off my computer while I write. Without the generator, I won’t be able to charge my computer, so there probably won’t be a posting tomorrow.
I love homesteading so far and talking with the local neighbors about what they do around here has been an experience. I am learning so much from them about raising chickens and what kinds. I have learned when they lay their eggs and such that I have taken notes.
Well, it is time to finish up this posting so that I will have time to write my book. I hope everyone has an awesome day and a very “Happy Birthday” to those celebrating one today. May you have many more to come. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment