Thursday, August 1, 2019

7/29/2019


This morning was a good morning for me because I got woke up by my husband with coffee and the dogs were outside playing. I got to spend some quality time with him talking about our day so that we are on the same page. I slept well and felt rested when I woke up. However, I did get up once during the night to use the restroom and allowed my dogs to go potty outside. I kept them quiet while my husband was sleeping because if he gets woke up, he has a hard time going back to sleep.
I started working my daily schedule yesterday and so far, everything is running smoothly. My husband has already gone outside to begin clearing more brush while I take care of some things inside before meeting up with him to help. I love how we work together as a team and we accomplish so much. I get to help clear our property as well as write my books. I have picked up a few more ideas for books to go along with my long list of books that are in line waiting to be written.
I have taken my medication, and all is well. I had to refill both mine and my husbands pill boxes so that we can remember to take them. Neither of us can afford to run out or not take them because we are two totally different people off medication, and I am the one who will have a meltdown. We stay on each to take them so there will be no mistakes of forgetting.
It is nice and beautiful outside with a slightly chilly breeze blowing. I am still in my nightgown and slippers while sitting here writing this post. I will put clothing on when I am ready to go out to work with my husband. The dogs are romping through the house chasing each other and playing which is amusing to both of us.
Well, enough, for now, I have work to do. I want to wish everyone a good Monday and a very “Happy Birthday” to those celebrating today. May you be blessed with many more to come. Take care.


No comments:

Post a Comment