Friday, August 9, 2019

8/5/2019


Hello everyone, how are you today? I am doing pretty good today and feel motivated to get things done which I am working my daily schedule today and I have gotten quite a bit done so far. I had two cups of coffee this morning instead of just one and I have already gone to the market to get some food for us to eat for the next few days.
It has been a struggle every now and then to keep things going, but we are managing. I go to Burger King once a week to post these journal entries and some articles that I have written and now I am boiling some eggs for egg salad sandwiches. We have been pretty much on a liquid diet for the past few weeks because of running out of food and Tennessee has only given us forty-nine dollars for this month of food stamps which only covers our water consumption for the month. I will have to go to the food bank here in town for some food, but we are okay for the minute.
My husband and I found a hole under my foot on Saturday and it is about an inch to an inch and a half deep and about an inch across, so we have been doctoring it until I get to the doctor on Wednesday. We don’t understand how I got it but there is an indention in my sandal that something was stuck there, and it caused the hole in my foot. My husband takes care of my feet and he has been doctoring it up for me. he trims my nails and takes good care of my feet since I can’t feel them.
I am making a note to myself that things are going to get better and keep a positive outlook on things. We may struggle here and there for a minute, but like a storm it will pass. So, today is a fresh new day and a renewing of my mind. I want to wish everyone a good Monday and a “Happy Birthday” to those that are celebrating today. May God bless you with many more to come. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment