Friday, August 9, 2019

8/7/2019


Hello everyone. It is a new day here in Bethel Springs, Tennessee ad everything is beautiful after a good night’s rainstorm. My husband and I watched the electrical storm the came before the rain which I was in bed before the rain started. He told me this morning that it poured rain. I love the rain but my medication makes it difficult to stay up late.
My husband woke me up this morning as he was making coffee for us and I spent a few minutes with each of the dogs. I love my little family to death. I feel pretty good this morning and ready for the day even though my body wants to lay back down. I can’t because I have a doctor’s appointment for my foot this morning.
Upon returning home from the doctor’s office, we will be going back to work since the rain has kept us from finishing our jobs. Things will go back to normal with us working on our property and getting more things done and ready for the building process and fencing in the yard for the dogs. I have everything laid out in sketches as to what goes where and what we are building.
I can already see the big picture while my husband stresses over the bills and having no money. He has no vision or optimism as I do. He must see everything in front of him and not in imagination. That is okay because I can be optimistic for both of us.
I already see me getting up every morning and taking care of all the animals and then tending to my gardens before sitting down to write my books. It gives me the strength and motivation that I need to keep going. This will be our forever home and a place of solace for both of us. I will take pride in what we have accomplished.
We might be moving slowly right now but things are going to turn around for us in the coming months. Well, time to get ready for doctor’s appointment so I will bid you all a happy “hump” day and a blessed one. Please keep the homeless in your prayers and keep smiling. To those celebrating a birthday today, “Happy Birthday” and may you be blessed with many more. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment