Wednesday, August 21, 2019

8/16/2019


Hello everyone. It is another beautiful day here in Bethel Springs, Tennessee. It is a bit humid and hot but still beautiful here. I just woke up from a much-needed nap and sat down here to write this journal entry. I got up this morning to go see the doctor for my mental health medications, signed us up for quarterly commodity hand out, and paid another bill before coming home and then became sleepy.
It has been a busy week for us and it has even pulled outa few mood swings for both of us that things were said that we didn’t mean because it was a mood swing causing it. We are okay now and moving right along. My husband is outside weed eating the front yard and I will be doing the back yard and the path which leads to the back of our property.
We have done so much here, and the work is hard at times, but we knew this coming in with our eyes open. In the end, our reward will be great. I have done some research on raising pigs and what kind to get, what to feed chickens, and getting my garden organized so it will grow abundantly.
The other night was kind of bad for me because I heard the coyotes outside right at the back of our property and had to get my dogs inside. It sounded eerie and I never really took notice until that night. I knew there were wild animals here but thought it would be easy to handle.
I went to sleep and had a bad nightmare that I couldn’t wake from until I woke up screaming and yelling which woke my husband and I told him that it was a bad nightmare and he moved over to hold me. I fell back to sleep and ended right back in the same nightmare. I finally sat up for awhile listening to the coyotes outside which didn’t help. It was a long night.
Well, I will end here and keep some battery life for my next article to write before going back to my book. I hope everyone has an awesome day and a very “Happy Birthday” to those who are celebrating one today. May God bless you with many more to come. Take care.


No comments:

Post a Comment