Monday, September 2, 2019

8/27/2019


Good morning everyone. How are you? I am doing okay this morning. I just woke up with a gas pocket in the top of my stomach which hurts, but I am doing a lot of gas passing and burping. I have finished my cup of coffee and ready to get busy on my daily stuff from my list. Yesterday, I finished everything on my list except for the crafting part.
Today we are waiting to go to the food bank to gather some groceries which will help until we get our little forty-nine dollars in food stamps on the fifth. I forgot what hours they are open, and I am trying to call them but get no answer. Things are very different here and I am trying to get used to how things work here.
I managed to get some book writing done yesterday and I am having fun writing the part of the story where I am at. I should have this book done by the ninth of September and ready for editing. It is a serial killer cannibal crime story based on fiction only. I have added my own little quarks into it and made it a good story I think with lots of detail. One might think that it should be listed as horror, but I made it a crime story because he gets caught and goes to prison where he meets his own demise.
Well, it is cloudy outside and looks like rain, so I need to get some things done to keep on track. I wish everyone a blessed day and a “Happy Birthday” to those who are another year older today. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment