Monday, September 2, 2019

8/28/2019


Hello everyone. How is your day going? I woke up this morning with nothing but a new book series in my head and began writing down the notes. It will be a series of books for younger children around seven or eight years old. It will be more of a religious book of things like parables and stories that children should read about. I look forward to finishing them and seeing the end result.
Then, I took a ride across the street to our neighbors and spent a couple of hours over there with them and had a good visit. They have chickens and a large garden which they gave me some good information about. They are really good people and good neighbors to have.
I just got back and I am talking with my husband and having good company. I love him so much because of the way he loves and cares for me. He is a good man. We have worked a lot together on this property and we have compromised on certain things pertaining to the property and where the livestock will go.
I didn’t get any book writing done yesterday but plan to play some catch up on it today. I will also be working on these children books as well. I feel plenty of energy today to get some things done with my writing and it is so bad that I don’t know where to start.
I am enjoying writing on my crime thriller, but God has placed these children’s book severely on my heart. I have plenty of articles written already, so my book writing will take priority throughout the weekend. So, I need to get started.
Allow me to bestow upon you a blessed day and a “Happy Birthday” to those who are another year older today. May you all have many more to come. Let me wish a “Happy Birthday” to my grandma who passed away a few years ago and to let her know that I miss her, and she is always on my mind. “Happy Birthday, Momagee!” Take care everyone and please keep the homeless in your prayers because prayer can move mountains and we desperately need to end homelessness.

No comments:

Post a Comment