Monday, September 2, 2019

8/23/2019


Good morning everyone. It has been a trying morning but a good one in the long run. I went to our new back doctor yesterday and found out they want me to stop taking a doctor prescribed medication and do a psych evaluation in order to get my pain medication for my back and neck. It was not a good day after all that. The prescribed medication is to help me sleep because I do things in my sleep that could hurt me, but they want me to stop taking it.
I stopped taking it last night and had a bad night of hurting and not so much sleep. I also cried half the night because I didn’t know what to do. Things have been so messed up around here lately that I lose my concentration and thought processing and it makes me crazy. Then, this morning upon searching out my back-doctor’s office in Chattanooga, we found out that my husbands back doctor also has an office in Chattanooga which lifted a heavy weight off my shoulders. I feel a new day has arrived and we just need to get our Medicaid straightened out for these offices.
I have to run into town today to Walmart to pick up a few dollars that our friend is sending to us because we are hurting right now financially and need money for gas and food since the state of Tennessee thinks that two people, one being diabetic, can live off of forty-nine dollars in food stamps. It almost makes us want to move back to Georgia because at least we got two-hundred dollars there to eat from.
Well, I need to get ready to go and wish everyone to have a blessed Friday and enjoy your evening. “Happy Birthday” to those another year older today and may God bless you with many more to come. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment