Wednesday, September 11, 2019

9/4/2019


Good morning everyone. How are you this morning? It is eight thirty-nine in the morning here in Bethel Springs, Tennessee and beautiful outside. I have been up for just under an hour and already wanting to start things to get done. Writing to you is the first on my list. I want to update everyone on what’s going on with me today before getting to any other writing.
First thing this morning, after my writing tasks, is to finish weed eating the path that leads down through the center of our property reaching the back property line. I started it yesterday and had to stop due to one of the small dogs getting hurt so I needed to doctor them up. She was a good patient all night and didn’t try chewing her bandage off.
My husband has been clearing the brush that has already been cut down and moving it to our burn pile. We have cleared over an acre of the property of the three acres we have. It is a lot of hard work but we manage. The area which will serve as the rest of the house is cleared and he almost has all of my garden and greenhouse area done as well.
This will be a short post because I have so many things to get done today. I wish everyone an awesome “hump” day and to those celebrating a birthday today, “Happy Birthday”. Remember to keep those sleeping out in the streets in your thoughts and prayers and be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment