Wednesday, September 11, 2019

9/5/2019


Hello to all. It is eleven o’clock in the morning here in Bethel Springs, Tennessee and such a lovely day outside. The sun is shining and there is quite a nice breeze blowing. We are taking the day off from working the property today and have other things that need to get done. My husband is working on getting the old weed eater running and I am going to concentrate on writing today.
I have laundry to get done, and the cabin needs swept out and the bed sprayed down. So, there is enough there to give me a full day. I am working on several different writing projects like a couple children’s books, and adult religion book, plus my crime thriller which was due to be finished September 9th, but other things came into play and it will be a few days late in getting finished.
I went to Bible study last night and found out some pretty cool things about the spiritual gifts that God freely gives tot those willing to receive them. It was funny that they were teaching on spiritual gifts and one of my books is on the spiritual gifts, kind of a coincidence? I learned quite a bit last night.
Well, today is a new day and I thank God for each day he has given me. I want to wish everyone a blessed day and “Happy Birthday” to those who are another year older today. May you all be blessed with many more. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment