Sunday, September 15, 2019

9/12/2019


Hello everyone. It is two o’clock in the afternoon here in Bethel Springs, Tennessee and very humid and sweaty. It is ninety-eight degrees here inside the cabin and that is not factoring in the heat index outside.  I just woke from a nap due to a long trip yesterday to Dalton, Georgia for doctor’s appointments for my husband and me.
We left out of here at one-thirty in the morning yesterday to make his nine o’clock in the morning appointment. We arrived at our friend’s house around seven in the morning and my husband did the driving the whole way. I slept most of the way because I stayed awake to make sure he got up in time to leave. When I woke up we were just outside Dalton, Georgia.
My appointment wasn’t until three in the afternoon, so we stayed at our friend's house watching movies and soaking up the air conditioning. After my appointment, we stayed long enough to finish watching a movie that I had never seen before and then we headed out for home. I drove part of the way and then my husband brought us home the rest of the way.
I have been working on my book and it is a little over halfway done and I am excited about getting it out to the world. It is a crime thriller with a serial killer cannibal. I love playing out the story as I write it like it is truly happening and I think the world will enjoy it as well.
Anyway, I am happy to be back writing full time again because it makes me happy and has been a good coping mechanism for me with the depression and PTSD. I still have nightmares, but they are tolerable now. I go see the medical doctor at the mental health clinic tomorrow for a refill on my medications.
Oh, I have also been working on another book which is erotic short stories full of fetishes that I think those who are into that stuff will enjoy too. It will be full of about twenty-five erotic stories to read about. Also, I have been still working on my children’s religious book. A children’s book is only so many words, so it won’t take long either.
Well, it is time to get back to my writing and I hope everyone is having a blessed day. I want to wish those who are turning another year older like my uncle a very “Happy Birthday”, and may you have many more to come. Well, back to work and many blessings for each of you. Please keep the homeless in your prayers and thoughts that they can become self-sufficient again. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment