Sunday, September 15, 2019

9/14/2019


Hello to all. It is one o’clock in the afternoon here in sunny Bethel Springs, Tennessee. I had a good night sleep last night on new medication and it worked for me which I was hesitant about. I had a slow start to my morning, but eventually got my energy together and got things done.
I went outside and got the clothes washed and hung up on the line, I got the dishes washed and out there drying, and even cleaned the car windows inside and out. Now I am inside while it is the hottest part of the day and making myself ready to get some writing done.
My husband is outside weed eating the front yard and is now coming inside to take his daily nap. He comes inside while it is its hottest during the day and takes a nap. Then, we usually both go back out and work on the property while the evening sun is setting.
Yesterday morning was traumatic for me mentally because I attacked my husband in my sleep and scratched up the side of his face. I have no memory of it, but guilt ate me up all day because I would not intentionally hurt my husband for anything. I love him too much to hurt him and he takes real good care of me and the dogs.
Today is a new day and full of writing creativeness, so I must get to work. I wish everyone an awesome happy Saturday and to those another year older today, “Happy Birthday” and may you all be blessed with many more years to come. Please remember those sleeping outside or in abandoned buildings in your thoughts and prayers. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment