Wednesday, January 16, 2019

1/16/2019

Good morning to all. It is six o'clock in the morning and twenty-nine degrees here in Dalton, Georgia. The sun has not come up yet and that is okay. We went to bed early last night and I slept okay, but still not a full nights sleep. My neck is killing me and likes to cause headaches. I am up though because I need to get things done and cannot allow my pain to keep me from completing them.

My husband and the dogs are all still asleep and I just got my first cup of coffee. I cannot wait until my doctor's appointment a week from today so that I can get some help with the excruciating and debilitating pain that I am having. It hurts enough to want to keep me in the bed because there is no comfortable position to be in.

My goals today are to complete the one book that is about a page or two away from the ending, a short story for a writer's group, and I have to finish a started short story for another book. I have quite a bit of writing to do today and plan on getting it done. This is not including the clean-up I still have to finish going through our stuff in the back room to separate the items for sale at the flea market.

It is supposed to rain Saturday so we will be getting under one of the sheds but it will only be cloudy on Sunday. We have quite a bit of items for sale so far and I am still going through stuff. It might even be a three-car trip to get everything there but I am hopeful that we only come home with half of it.

I have some paperwork to get corrected in my binder before the first of the month and to be ready since things will be changing. I need to get my goals ready for next month so that they will be easily reached and accomplishments done and noted.

Well, it is time to get moving with things. My husband just woke up and I gave him his coffee so now I can get a little noisy if I need to cleaning and sorting things. I want to wish everyone a wonderful Wednesday and "Happy Birthday" to everyone born on this date. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment