Saturday, January 5, 2019

1/5/2019

Good morning everyone. It is eight o'clock in the morning and thirty-seven degrees outside. I have been up since about four o'clock due to going to bed early last night. I have had my two cups of coffee and fed the dogs a little bit ago. My husband just got up about six-thirty and has had his two cups of coffee and is now playing his new video game that he got yesterday.

I have been writing on one of my books this morning and should have it complete and ready for editing by noon today. I should begin working on another in progress after that and hopefully have it done in a few days. I am back in gear with motivation for writing and yesterday I just got a copy of two of my newest books which everyone likes the covers and my husband thinks that they are awesome.

I am on schedule so far this morning and will be waiting a little while longer before attempting my house chores for the day. I plan on doing a lot of writing today and waiting for another article I wrote yesterday to be approved and published on a site that I write stories for.

I am feeling pretty good this morning and ready to get in gear with my writing but wanted to say good morning to all you wonderful people this morning. "Happy Saturday!" The weekend is finally here and I am ready. If everything goes well this weekend, I could have both books done and ready for editing come Monday. I could only wish. 😀

Today looks bright for my writing today and I hope everyone is enjoying their copies of my latest books. I enjoyed writing the stories and living life through them. I become a part of my stories while writing them and can feel and see the action in my head. Of course, I don't fluff them up with big words because I want every one of every reading level to be able to enjoy them.

Today will be a good day for me. I have a few other non-writing things to get done on my to-do list but they are minor things to everyone else but large important things to me. I have to get them done to help my nonprofit move forward. It is a new year and new things need to be done. This year, I plan on hitting most if not all my goals and making it a better year.

Well, time to get to work. I hope everyone has an awesome day and a prosperous one. "Happy Birthday" to everyone born on this date and may you have many more. Take care.


No comments:

Post a Comment