Monday, January 7, 2019

1/7/2019

Good morning everyone. "Happy Monday!" It is five o'clock in the morning and forty-two degrees outside. My husband has been up since about two because we took a five to seven-hour nap yesterday after working the flea market. We did pretty well and my books got noticed this time by quite a few people. I was proud of my books and my husband let everyone know that I was the author. I think he is proud of me and my books as well.

I came home yesterday, took my nap, and then got up and wrote on one of my books last night. I am just at the point of the conflict but the book ends not long after that when things go back to normal. I would consider it to be a young adult fantasy book. I should have it finished today and then I will be working on my other work in progress which should be finished by the end of this week.

I have a few chores to do today, an article to write, and then I will be working on my books. Every day for me is a full day but I am very productive. I have to call the new doctor today to see if they received my medical records from the other doctor so that I can make an appointment because I will be out of pain medicine this coming weekend. I hurt now even with medicine, so imagine me being completely out of medicine.

Well, today is going to be a good day no matter what. I am going to stay positive and get my work done. I want to see my name on lots of books this year and my nonprofit working its programs and bringing in funding. So, with that being said, I will leave you with a blessing of happiness and prosperity. "Happy Birthday" to everyone who was born on this date. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment