Tuesday, January 8, 2019

1/8/2019

Good morning everyone. It is six fifty-one in the morning and fifty-one degrees outside. It is a bit chilly but tolerable tot he naked skin. I just went and got my first cup of coffee which tastes so good right now. My husband is asleep after being up until two o'clock this morning. He is finally asleep and I fell asleep early last night due to my neck hurting which was causing a headache so I laid down and fell asleep waking up around the time my husband was going to bed. I tried to go back to sleep and snoozed a few minutes here and there until my alarm went off at six thirty.

I have lots of stuff to do today as far as writing goes. I will be finishing my one book and continuing on with the second, and beginning a third which is nonfiction that will be quite easy to write. I have an article short story to write for another site and possibly working on a short story for this site which I need to get back into.

I sent off my registration application for Georgia yesterday so that my nonprofit will be registered here in Georgia and that gives way to fundraising here. I am slowly getting things back in order for the nonprofit so that we can get moving on it. I have had a few medical conditions that have slowed her progress over the last year and a half and now I am ready to get her going in full force.

Today will be a busy one and I look forward to it. My house chores are light today which I will have done in a couple hours once everyone is awake and moving around and then it is on to my writing. I will be doing the short stories first since they aren't as long. Then, I will be writing on the books for the rest of the day.

I am feeling pretty good this morning considering I just put icy-hot on my neck because it is still hurting. My husband just woke up and I gave him his coffee and that woke the dogs up who are now playing in the back room with soda bottles. The day has finally started now that everyone back here is awake and moving around.

My husband is playing with the little puppies on the bed while I sit here writing this post. I will be getting my things done today so be on the watch for my new short story postings and have a look at my published books on Amazon and have a good read. It is time for me to end here so that I can get started. I wish everyone an awesome and truly blessed day and for those who were born on this date, "Happy Birthday". Take care and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment