Friday, January 4, 2019

1/4/2019

Hello everyone. How are you doing today? It is twelve twenty this afternoon and fifty-six degrees outside here in Dalton, Georgia. The sun has been showing its face every now and then but it is mild weather outside which is a big difference from all the rain we have been getting. We are in river flooding stage which I'm guessing more rain is on the way.

I have been up for a couple hours now and still working on my second cup of coffee with a few minor aches going on. Today is a day full of writing. I just published another article on the vocal site yesterday and I will be working on another one today to get published. I am ready to do a lot of writing and getting some of my goals met this weekend.

My husband left a little while ago to go and pick up some of my medications and to run a few errands. I stayed home so that I can get some things done in peace and quiet with no interruptions. I have a lot of things to do and my mindset is to get a lot of them done today or started. After my husband comes home if I need to I will put on my headphones so that I can still have the peace and quiet to get my writing done.

I still have a few things that are unrelated to writing to get done and I also need to figure out how to get everything done and my writing too. I have a nonprofit that needs some of my attention too in order to get up and running. I am waiting for the lunch hour to get finished in order to call a doctor to find out if they received my medical records so that I can make an appointment before running out of medication.

I am sorry to be jumbling and rambling on there is just so much that is going on in my head that needs to get organized and ready to get done. I need to get out my to-do list paperwork and start jotting notes down so that I can write and remember everything and get it organized. My mind is actually working overtime right now on important things and pushing the smaller things aside.

I have paperwork that needs to be gone through and organized as well as files need to get straightened out. There is so much to do and it feels like there is not enough time in a day to get everything done. I feel like I am speed typing this post just to get it done and to update everyone on my progress.

My incisions from surgery are healing up nicely and right now there is just a lot of itching because of the healing. I have not had any accidents since surgery and the urgency has quieted down immensely. I now feel the urges to go to the bathroom which I have not felt in a year and the need to go has calmed down. I am happy with my progress and my quality of life has improved.

Well, it is time to get things going so I will leave you with my blessings and wishes for a great Friday and a safe and happy weekend. I want to say "Happy Birthday" to everyone born on this date and may you have many more to come. Take care and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment