Monday, January 14, 2019

1/14/2019

Good evening everyone. Today was a better day than lately. Once I got up this morning, it was off to a doctors appointment for my husband and then we stopped by the new pain management office I have submitted to for pain meds. It has taken about a week but I finally have an appointment for next week. I have been out of meds since Friday morning and the pain has been bad enough to keep me from sleeping and being able to function during the day.

Once we got home, it was back into the back room to finish going through our personal belongings to see what we are able to keep and what must be sold to pay bills that are owed for this month. It is hard having to give away everything we worked so hard to get, but if it means us being happy, out of debt for good, and on our way to our future, then, we must do what needs to be done.

I watched a sermon this evening that sent chills and the hair on my arms to stand and almost broke me to tears. God is breaking us from the old selves that we have been caught up in and making way for the new us to begin. He is taking and destroying what evil is putting into our lives and holding us and making room for what He has for our lives. I cannot wait.

My faith has been keeping me strong all these years and now when it is being threatened, God is renewing it and making me strong again. We have had to make some decisions, but it is for the better for our future to grow. It is hard for me to bring it to mind that it is happening all over again, but we will be fine because we will be together. It will not be the first time we have had to lose everything, but it will be the last time.

It will take us the rest of this week to finish sorting through everything, plus for me to make the large candles for the flea market. I find it relaxing to do arts and crafts and even writing, but the way things have gone on lately with me mentally, writing has been far from my mind. I want to write and finish these books, but I have a lack of motivation due to the circumstances surrounding us.

My pain has taken a lot out of me and lack of sleep because of it, and I need to get past the pain to move forward. My husband has been there and then not been there because of taking care of other things. He was completely in the dark about things until I finally broke them down to him and made him understand that we will always be in debt and having financial problems if we don't fix and change some things.

I know it will still take a few more days for it to all sink in his head and for him to fully understand, and I can wait for him to understand. It will be a two load trip to the flea market to get all our stuff there and I am hoping to sell most if not at least half of it this weekend. Two of our bills are due to be paid Wednesday and we have nothing to pay them so the flea market money will help.

I have just taken my bed medication and hopefully that will help me sleep tonight, if not, I will be working on my books as well as I can with my pain level being high to keep me awake. This time, I took a muscle relaxer to see if that helps me sleep.

Well, I guess I am going to go lay down and see if I can fall asleep. I haven't had much sleep since Friday and it has taken a toll on my body. So I will bid everyone a good night and a blessed one. "Happy Birthday" to everyone who celebrated one today. Take care.


No comments:

Post a Comment