Tuesday, January 22, 2019

1/22/2019

Hello everyone. It is me again, lol. It is now one forty-seven in the afternoon and sunny outside. There is a breeze blowing that it makes it a bit chilly but it is in all a nice day. I just got back from the neurologist and the diagnosis is that I have moderate to severe diabetic neuropathy and they are trying me on Lyrica, for now, to see if it helps with the symptoms. She suggested that I eat a strict diet, keep active, and keep my blood sugar under control. If I don't do these things, she says that I might not be walking in approximately five years. I stumble now losing my balance because I can't feel my feet sometimes and also because of pain in my feet.

Today is looking positive and I am going to get some writing things done today which makes me feel good. I do have some cleaning to do in the back room and some raking outside, if I can find the rake, lol. Other than that, everything is looking good for today and very accomplished.

I have one book in the editing phase and one being written while others wait in line for their turn. I am working on my schedule to see if there is anything else that I can to do make everything work efficiently. If not, I will be back on that schedule in the next day or two because I have let everything go due to household issues which have finally passed and now it is time to get busy doing what I love which is writing.

I am working on some other things that are not related to writing which is helping the homeless and needy families. We are going to be going out by the weekend and passing out bag lunches, hygiene kits, and some warm clothing to those who are staying outside. I am looking forward to writing grant proposals in the near future for a new program that our nonprofit wants to incorporate by the end of this year. Please send prayers for our funding of the new program which will help those that are homeless to have a place to live and the resources to get a job and help themselves.

Anyway, it is time to get started and I hope everyone has a blessed day. I want to wish everyone a "Happy Birthday" that is celebrating one today and may you have many more. Take care and be blessed.

Don't forget to check out my books here: amazon.com/author/brandipayne
Also, if you would like to make a donation to help us assist the homeless or fund our program, please feel free to visit either one of these sites: paypal.com/us/fundraiser/charity/1446573 or http://brandidpayne.com/




No comments:

Post a Comment