Wednesday, January 2, 2019

1/2/2019

Good morning everyone. It is seven twenty-four in the morning and forty-five degrees and dense fog outside here in Dalton, Georgia. I am sitting here with my husband drinking our first cup of coffee and I have already let the dogs outside to potty so far this morning.

I am feeling okay this morning because I actually got some decent sleep. I have a busy morning this morning with rescheduling doctor appointments because of my recent surgery and running some quick errands. Then, it will be doing some writing once I have the house cleaned up. I have my schedule and will be sticking to it to the best of my ability.

I had a pretty good response to the free promotion of my latest published book and look forward to seeing more copies go. I love writing and now that everything is pretty much going back to normal, I now have the time to get it done. I am in the process of editing my next book and currently writing and finishing up another book.

My husband and I will be doing some errands today early so that I can spend most of the day with my writing. I have a writing schedule that I plan on sticking to so that I can keep publishing my books. As everyone might know, part of the book royalties goes to a nonprofit that I founded that assists the homeless and needy families, so when you buy my books you are helping a homeless person get something to eat, a hygiene kit, clothing, and much closer to becoming self-sufficient.

There is also a donate button on this site in case you just want to make a donation to help out. So, besides book writing, we will be traveling around the states of Florida, Georgia, and soon Tennessee assisting the homeless and needy families. That is another passion of mine as well.

You can visit that site here hopestationusa.com and see pictures of the latest things and places we have been doing. We have had a bad or slow couple of years due to my medical conditions, but we are amped and ready for this year to be phenomenal.

Well, it is time to go and get started with my day, so I wish every a blessed day and again a happy new year and "Happy Birthday" to those born on this date. May you have many more. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment