Monday, January 21, 2019

1/21/2019

Hello, everyone, it is eight o'clock in the evening here in Dalton, Georgia and twenty-three degrees outside with the stars shining so beautifully. I was able to see the lunar eclipse and Blood Wolf Moon last night which was very awesome. I have been in bed most of the day today because of blood sugar issues which cause me to be fatigued and I am trying to stay up now.

I had been making candles all week for the flea market and we were rained out Saturday but were able to make the flea market on Sunday given the freezing temperatures we made some okay money. I did sell two candles for Hope Station USA which was good too. There was too much moisture in the air for me to bring my books out and too windy for our glass stuff but we did pretty good with everything else and now our back room is pretty empty since selling most of our personal stuff because we need money.

It has been a stressful week trying to get the back room done and our things liquidated, but I finally got some rest today which was much needed also because I haven't been sleeping well. I had a nightmare so bad yesterday while sleeping that it scared me to death to leave the room or go back to sleep. My sleep has been very broken lately and it causes me to fatigue and lose motivation for anything.

Now, that all our things are put into the totes for the flea market, I can now finish cleaning the back room tomorrow after my doctor's appointment. We will be going and passing out bag lunches to the homeless this week and some warm clothing. I still need to get some tables set up for candle sales and donations. We need to begin collecting money and donations for the year and getting our services going out to the many who are without the basic essentials for survival.

I keep them in my prayers every night that they will live to see another day and that they will come out of that nightmare soon. Well, I have some time left tonight to get some other thing done that have been put away to get flea market and candles done. I hope everyone has a nice evening and I want to say "Happy Birthday" to everyone who celebrated one today. May you have many more to come. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment