Saturday, January 12, 2019

1/12/2019

Hello everyone. I can't say how good this morning is yet because I have been sick the past few days and was not feeling well yesterday. I started the day with a headache and when I decided to try and get up to move around, I felt like throwing up or passing out. I was not well. I finally went and got some orange juice and sherbet last night to help out with how bad I felt.

I am finally sitting back at my desk and trying to get some things taken care of. We are financially in debt again and that is putting some extra stress on me as well. Due to the weather forecast stating rain and snow, plus me being sick, we didn't make the flea market this morning, but will definitely be there next week come hell or high water. I still need to get the big candles made anyway, plus work on getting my flyers printed up to hand out.

It will probably be this next week that I begin making appointments to set up tables to do fundraisers around Georgia and Florida. I need to get his done so that we can begin our services again in February. I look forward to a whole year of assisting the homeless, making new friends, and helping those that want to work get back on their feet.

Besides writing, assisting the homeless and those still out on the streets are my main two passions in life. They both will be my legacy to leave behind to say, "Hey, I was here!" I am going to finish the one book today and begin the editing process on it before moving to the other book in progress and hopefully, I will have it done by midweek.

There are lots of things that need to be done for me, personally, book writing, nonprofit out there assisting those in need. It is all very important to me and to get them done, I need to get it in gear. So, I will end this post here and wish everyone a happy Saturday and to everyone born on this date, "Happy Birthday". Take care and God bless.

Don't forget to either check out one of my books on Amazon or its partners or check out my nonprofit page and help us out by leaving a donation.

amazon.com/author/brandipayne
http://hopestationusa.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment