Sunday, January 6, 2019

1/6/2019

Good morning to all. It is six forty-seven this morning and thirty-five degrees outside right now. The high today will be sixty-five and mostly sunny. My husband and I are up this morning to take some things to the local flea market to sell. I was up late last night making candles and we have some other things as well, but it is time to start bringing in money for Hope Station to assist us in feeding the hungry.

I am on my first cup of coffee and I have been up and down since about four o'clock. The dogs are all still asleep all over the bed and my husband has been up since five-thirty playing video games and drinking coffee. I will be taking my books to the flea market today as well and passing out business cards both as an author and as the President/Founder of Hope Station USA.

I was so motivated yesterday and amped up that you could not tell me anything and I was just flying around here getting things done. I am about another twenty-five hundred words from having my next book done which will get done today and then the editing begins. I have another work in progress that is already fifteen thousand words and I will be working on it next to have it finished this coming week.

I am finding my passion for writing again and I truly love being able to express myself through my writing and telling the world my stories. Sometimes it feels good to have the world see things through my eyes and mind.

Well, it is time to get going so we can make the flea market in time to get a good spot. I hope everyone has a blessed day and "Happy Birthday" to those born on this date. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment