Sunday, February 17, 2019

2/17/2019

Good morning everyone. It is seven thirty-eight in the morning and 48 degrees outside here in Dalton, Georgia. I have been up since about six thirty and I have already finished my coffee and now I am drinking diet soda. I am pretty much awake even though I have been up and down a few times during the night.

My husband got up earlier and is on his third cup of coffee. That is just too much coffee for me. Two cups maybe, but not three. I have looked over my schedule for the day and I am ready to get to work getting things done. I still have to put the dogs out to go potty but they are still asleep on the bed.

Now, that I have received my letter from the state of Georgia announcing that my nonprofit is registered here I can now begin fundraising for Georgia as well as Florida. It is going to be fun and exciting. I love working for the homeless because it gives me peace and joy in my heart to know that I am helping someone who is in need and less fortunate.

Today I will be finishing the book I have been working on which will make two in the editing phase and then I will be working on another work in progress starting tomorrow. I have given myself two weeks to get it finished and ready for editing. It is a crime thriller that I hope everyone will enjoy.

Well, it is time to get the dogs taken care of and start my other stuff so I will end this post here. I wish everyone a blessed day and "Happy Birthday" to those who were born on this date. Take care and do something good for a homeless person today and pay it forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment