Saturday, February 9, 2019

2/9/2019

Good morning everyone! it is five ten in the morning here in Dalton, Georgia and a whopping twenty-three degrees outside, brrr! It really doesn't feel that cold outside. I let the dogs out to go potty and had no shoes on or jacket and it felt quite nice for a cold morning. I have been up since three o'clock because I went to bed right after dinner last night.

I spent Thursday night doing a sleep study which they kept me for more testing yesterday due to some issues with my heart beating faster while I was asleep and that I never hit REM sleep at all through the whole study. I made it to stage three a couple of times, but never went into REM sleep.

I feel refreshed right now and that is why I am up so early and getting an early start on everything. I will be finishing my schedule today. We don't have anywhere to go today so I can sit and get a lot done. My husband just woke up and I gave him his first cup of coffee which I already had mine and now I am on my diet soda which won't raise my sugar.

I went through with my epidural on Thursday morning and it wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. It has numbed up some of the pain I feel in my lower back and the medication I am taking is helping with my neck and shoulders, so I do have some relief right now.

I have some calls to make on Monday and some other stuff to do on the side today but it will not interfere with my scheduled stuff. I am highly motivated this morning to get things going and completed. Today is a fresh new day and I am full of positivity.

My husband and I just discussed the idea of a charity walk for the homeless like the one I did back in 2010. I now have a goal to reach in order to have the health to do this so I now have something to work towards. I am excited now. Well, let me get this published so that I can publish my other post on my charity site. "Happy Birthday" to everyone who was born on this date, and may you all have a blessed day. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment