Thursday, February 7, 2019

2/7/2019

Good morning everyone. It is ten twenty in the morning here in Dalton, Georgia and a nice sixty-eight degrees outside with a little overcast. I have been up since about nine o'clock and I have my epidural at noon today so I wanted the chance to say good morning to everyone because I don't know how I will feel afterward.

I have had one cup of coffee and now onto my diet soda and will have to take my other valium about eleven o'clock to be ready for the procedure. I also have my sleep study this evening so I am going to try and get some stuff done today which will be writing because our two rooms are clean already.

I have a few changes to make to my schedule but they are minor ones which won't change things much. I am just going to stretch my book writing out to two weeks per book instead of one a week. I feel good about my writing and I will always make them easy reads so that even someone with a low-grade level reading can read them as well.

I will be taking two completed manuscripts with me this evening to my sleep study and edit them while I am there. I am excited about getting back to writing now and the motivation is coming back. I have found that the one thing I am good at is telling stories so I want the world to read my stories and enjoy them. Everyone that I know has read my books and they like them a lot.

well, this will be a short post so that I can get ready for my procedure and I have a few other things to get done before we leave. I hope everyone has a prosperous day and to everyone who was born on this day, "Happy Birthday" and may you be blessed with many more. Take care everyone and I hope to post again tomorrow.

P.S- Remember that every book that is purchased will benefit Hope Station USA in assisting the homeless in regaining their self-sufficiency. 

No comments:

Post a Comment